My Picture

Jasmine | 14 y.o. | Girl | Normal

More about me»

Yeah it's today....
I went to school for praying, just praying.
Then I, Anggi, Upeh, Icha, Yuli, Ayas, Isni, Wida and Monik decided to go to Braga, watching movie. Well, the movie is quiet 'mature' for us but it has a good sense of humor. Hahahaha :D (remember one of that funny quote) (laughing). Okay.. the title is 'Ghost of Girlfriend Past'. If you want to know more for sure just watch it or goggling.
After watch, we went out from the mall and go walk around Braga, searching a good spot for photo.
It's not important to tell, really... :|
After walking for hmm less than a hour, I, Ayas and Isni get lost! (laughing)
We do that deliberately, really... We test them, the 6 gals, are they seek for us or not.
But....
THEY DID NOT DO THAT THING, OH GOD.....
Did I make mistake? What do we have done? Are we so really like jerk culprits?
And I heard three no...
Okay, I tell two of them not going with them, just go home. Hahahaha... Looks like that we didn't care each other right?
Okay the point is.. I have some insane jerk around me. LOL LMAO~

TTLY ^___^
0 comments:
Post a Comment