My Picture

Jasmine | 14 y.o. | Girl | Normal

More about me»

OKay... Today, seem so bright day. It has a nice weather, a bit hot but it isn't as usual. Raining.
What I hate from rain is that I can't turn on the computer and start blogging or doing whatever that contains electricity. Gosh, everyone relize that in 21th century we CAN'T really life without ELECTRICITY. I wonder why... (-_- ;;)

Okay back to reality...
Today I have done nothing in school, really. Just laughing, walking, chatting, talking about boysy-woysy that I've been pashy-washy to that LOL and also (everyday school routine) see my future sidekick (I wonder when it happen to me....
)
Aaah... I've forgotten something important that really really change my school.
We have a new principal.
Why is my ex-school always be better when I graduate from that place?
Okay... the new principal is really BETTER than the old big one. LOL ^^

After school, as usual we go to my (or maybe our) 2nd house as usual. I buy the super delicious Sour Sally with mix mochi on it. Munch munch munch....
When will my future sidekick give it that large one to me? LOL

And now, again I'm stuck in my super lame boring house with my super slow internet and old computer. Very very lame................


Maybe I must ran away?
0 comments:
Post a Comment